Visiting the Royal Church
The easiest way is to go to Piazza Castello, located in the center of Turin, following one of the main traffic arteries (e.g. Via Po, Via Roma and Via Pietro Micca). The area is well-served by public transport. The Royal Church of San Lorenzo is located not far from the Royal Palace.
The address is: Via Palazzo di Città 4 - 10122 Torino, Italy.
To contact us by phone, please call: +39 011.4361527 (only on local time, on GMT +1)
- Weekdays: in the morning the Church is open from 7:30 to 12:00; in the afternoon it is also open from 16:00 to 19:00. It is possible to anticipate the opening or postpone the closure according to the needs of groups, prior agreements.
- Holidays: in the morning from 9:00 to 13:00; in the afternoon, from 15:00 to 19:30.
- Christmas Novena, 2012: at 18:00, starting with December 16, 2012.
- Recitation of the Holy Rosary: at 18:00
- Mass, on weekdays: at 8:00 - 18:30 - 19:00
- Mass, on holidays: at 9:30 - 11:00 - 12:00 (except during August) - 18:30
- Vigil Mass: at 18:30
- Lodi: from monday to saturday - at 7:40; sunday at 9:00.
Guides are present as a volunteer service: we therefore advise you to contact the referees to make sure they are available by the time of your visit (please call the Sacristy by phone: + 39 011.4361527).
The service takes place as shown below:
- Saturday - from 09:00 to 12:00 in the morning / in the afternoon, from 15:00 to 18:00;
- Sunday - only in the afternoon, from 15:00 to 18:00;
- Weekdays (Monday-Friday) - volunteers may also be available in the course of the week, but we advise you to contact the referees beforehand.