Welcome‎ > ‎Church of San Lorenzo‎ > ‎

Choir

The choir, made up of 20 panelled stalls finely inlaid with precious wood, was made in 1730 by the cabinet-maker Carlo Maria Ugliengo, an artist admired for many pieces in the Royal Palace.

The original little wooden door to the tabernacle at the back of the altar is of particular value: it shows the Cross and the Deposition of Jesus surrounded by angels